- Shapefarm Co, Ltd. (the “Company”) may change the contents of the Terms without notice.
- All copyrights and other rights in the information contained in this Website are vested in the Company or the right holders who have granted the Company the license to use the rights. Therefore, beyond the scope of private use of the information permitted by law, you may not engage in any unauthorized use of such information (including making copies of, falsifying, and distributing the information).
- All trademarks and service marks used on this Website are vested in the Company or the right holders who have granted Ajinomoto the license to use the marks. Therefore, you may not engage in any unauthorized use of the trademarks and service marks.
- The Company does not provide any guarantee whatsoever on the accuracy and completeness of any information contained in this Website.
- The Company may, without notice, suspend or terminate the management of this Website and may alter, amend, or change all or part of the information contained in this Website.
- The Company is not liable for any losses or damages incurred by you as a result of your use of this Website or inaccessibility of this Website for whatever reason.
Handling of Personal Information
- This Website may use a technology called “cookies” to measure and analyse how this Website is used.
- When you visit contents that issue cookies, the cookies will be set in your computer. However, the stored cookies will not contain any personally identified information related to you.
- By changing the setting on your browser, you may refuse to accept cookies. By doing so, however, some parts of this Website may become unusable.
Governing Law and Competent Court
- This Website and the Terms will be construed and managed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- The Tokyo District Court will have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over disputes related to this Website or the Terms.
Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will acquire personal information by appropriate and lawful means to the extent necessary for its intended purpose.
Intended Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use the personal information it acquires to the extent necessary for the following purposes and will not use it for any other purpose without obtaining the consent of the individual concerned, except where use is prescribed by laws or regulations or where the Company gives notice of or publicizes a separate intended purpose.
- introduction, proposal or questionnaire surveys of the contents handled by the Company.
- response to inquiries from users, and performance of other services relevant to the Company's business.
- purposes incidental to the above-mentioned purposes of use.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
Except where prescribed by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws or regulations, the Company will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the consent of the individual concerned.
Implementation of Security Management Measures
The Company will manage personal information by having the necessary and appropriate measures in place in order to prevent the personal information handled being leaked, lost, or damaged, etc. In addition to appropriately supervising its employees with respect to the handling of personal information, if the Company outsources any handling of personal information, the Company will supervise so that any such contractors manage the personal information appropriately.
Disclosure, Correction and Cessation of Use of Personal Information
The Company accepts requests from people who can be identified from personal information that the Company holds for the disclosure, correction, and cessation of use, etc. of such personal information. Please contact the following for more information.